Cluzel#16 and Zanetti#87. Two formidable talents from the Reparto Corse team who work in concert with consummately skilled technicians to achieve one overriding goal: to win. A challenge that draws on boundless creativity and resources, where engine and electronics specialists, suspension technicians and mechanics - driven by the ambition that stems from being part of the motorcycling brand with the greatest number of titles - have created an already legendary bike. A bike with the body of an athlete, the heart of a champion and a winning soul: the F3 RC.
- Type- Three cylinder, 4 stroke, 12 valve
- Timing system- “D.O.H.C”
- Total displacement- 798 cm3 (48.7 cu. in.)
- Compression ratio- 13.3:1
- Starting- Electric
- Bore x stroke- 79 mm x 54.3 mm (3.1 in. x 2.1 in.)
- Max. power - r.p.m. (at the crankshaft)**- 108.8 kW (148 hp) at 13.000 r.p.m.
- Max. torque - r.p.m.- 88 Nm (8.97 kgm) at 10.600 r.p.m.