Racing against time. Your time. Striving, with every lap, for a better line. Going all-out to shave off a few thousandths more. It matters little whether you're a champion, or have been, or if you ever will be. What counts on the track is heart: the thumping pulse that measures the intensity of the feel for the bike. Adrenalin on every straight, in every corner, feeding the euphoria that powers the passion. Pure passion for a unique, legendary bike: the MV Agusta F4 RC.
- Type- Four cylinder, 4 stroke, 16 valve
- Timing system- “D.O.H.C”, radial valve
- Total displacement- 998 cm3 (60.9 cu. in.)
- Compression ratio- 13.4:1
- Starting- Electric
- Bore x stroke- 79 mm x 50.9 mm (3.1 in. x 2.0 in.)
- Max. power - r.p.m. (at the crankshaft)**- 158.0 kW (212 hp) at 13.600 r.p.m. | 151,0 kW (205 hp)*** at 13.450 r.p.m.
- Max. torque - r.p.m.- 115,0 Nm (11,7 kgm) at 9.300 r.p.m.